Brazen’s flagship program, Growth Groups, are peer advisory groups of 7-9 female entrepreneurs that meet monthly to provide advice and support. Available in Brazen cities only, Growth Groups meet in-person and are managed by Brazen, so you can stay focused on your business. Growth Groups use proprietary software to facilitate effective and focused sessions that allow Members to present their greatest business challenge and work through solutions.
Brazen will match you with a group of female entrepreneurs and curate an experienced mentor to meet with your group to provide next-level advice and support. Brazen provides full administrative support — from calendar invites to location — we have you covered. Growth Group meetings are held on the 2nd Sunday (2p – 5p) and 2nd Thursday (9a – 12p) of the month – you can pick which works best for your busy schedule!
Are you ready for a Growth Group?
Team Brazen and Brazen Champion members can apply at any time. We review applications quarterly and, if selected, will invite you to participate in a half-day training to get ready for your first meeting. There is no charge to apply.
What are Growth Group eligibility requirements?
– You must identify as a woman.
– You must be a Team Brazen or Brazen Champion member.
– You must be past the idea stage of your business.
– You must be the key decision maker.
– Your business must be independently owned and managed.
– You must agree to meet in person once per month with your Growth Group.
– You must agree to an additional Growth Group fee of $30.00/month.
What can I expect if I apply for a Growth Group?
You can apply for a Growth Group at any time! Click the “Apply” button and complete your application. We will review applications, complete selection and match groups each quarter (in February, May, August and November), so you’re never more than a few months away from getting started. We will notify you if you are approved and will make sure you have all of the important information for Growth Group training and the start of your meetings.
How do I add a Growth Group to my membership?
1. Fill out the Growth Group application by clicking on the “Apply” button.
2. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
3. Each quarter, new Growth Groups are selected, matched and trained – so you’re never more than a month or so away from getting started with your group. (Growth Groups currently start in March, June, September and December.)
4. Once accepted, you’ll be directed on how to add Growth Groups to your membership* and get activated on the Growth Group Software that will help you manage your monthly meetings.
Can I join a Growth Group with entrepreneurs that I already know?
Yes, you can join with friends! When you fill out the Growth Group application, there is a question that asks “If selected, is there anyone that you’d like to be placed in a group with?” You can enter the name of one or more entrepreneurs that you’d like to be grouped with and Brazen will help you curate the rest! Please note that all participants must be Team Brazen or Brazen Champion Members to add a Growth Group.
What are entrepreneurs saying about Growth Groups?
“The structure of Growth Groups forces me to stop and think strategically; I like the fact that I stop, pause, and think about working on the business rather than constantly working in the business.”
“The most beneficial thing is having a community of people who are committed to coming together … and going on your journey with you.”
Learn more about Growth Groups from actual participants: